Diesel Engine F/S

I already gave you a birthday present!  My 85 is still mad at me over
that as I promised her that I would put that fender on to get rid of
that ugly antenna hole.

;)

--
The most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the
things you get ashamed of because words diminish your feelings - words