Diesel Engine F/S

MOMENTARY THREAD HIJACKING!!!

On that note I am looking for a 2.0 lower end (16v) in decent shape.
With a new baby on the way I won't have time or the money to
rebuild/have it rebuilt.  I finally caught up on a few bills (remember
the furnace fiasco and the $900 gas bill for one month?!)  I will have
a some money freed up right around the 1st of October.  Please email
me offlist if you have something we can make a deal on.  Preferably
something east of the Mississippi.

TIA

Chris