Removing Rear Spoiler

Remove the following fasteners completely:

Two 10mm nuts at the top edge of the hatch (underside)
Two phillips head bolts (#3 driver) - one on each side of the mounting for
the struts
Two M6 bolts (10mm head) near the bottom side of the tailgate

Note: The studs at the top might be a pain to free after you've removed the
nuts....might take some wiggling.

HTH
Jim