unsolicited chases and offers

Me and this guy on base that has a mint Corrado do that to each other
about once a month.  However we both KNOW each other and we know the
other is kidding.

That however would strike me as a little odd.  I am a paranoid fooker
anyway.  Get a "Club" and a good alarm.  Not that the club really
works, but it makes a helluva weapon in a pinch for instilling a
little blunt force trama.  Seriously I would look for ways to prevent
theft.

All that business with Shannon and his car scares the shit out of me.

Chris