Another Sunday Story

I had such an epic Sunday I have to share it with the only bunch of people
who could give a shit;)
 FINALY got the 16V cab running decently and took it on it's maiden voyage.
Amazing what one loose wire connection on a coolant temp sensor plug will
do. Only took 2 months to find it. Need to adjust linkage (now has a 4 speed
instead of the stock 5 speed), fix clunky divers side drive line and finish
exhaust. The top had been down so long that it would not go back right so it
went back in the shop in case of rain until we figure out what the hell went
wrong with it.
ftp://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org:69/Gordy/cabriolet/Cab%20lives%20001.jpg
ftp://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org:69/Gordy/cabriolet/Cab%20lives%20004.jpg
(I am ridding shotgun buddy Sean driving)
 Removed, rebuilt (new boots and grease on both ends) and reinstalled 2
passenger side drive lines. One for my rocco and the other for my friends
rabbit.
 Removed the remains of the windshield we tried installing in March on my
copper 79'.
 Replaced stock brakes with rebuilt 9.4" scirocco 2 ATE brakes and power
disks. The power disks were only a dollar more than the stock replacement
disks so I go them. Sorry Julie, but I like doing brakes:) Gotta love the
feel of brake fluid in open wounds. Might change my mind when I rerun the
hard lines in my copper MK1 and try installing the rear disks on my red S.
ftp://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org:69/Gordy/cabriolet/Sunday%2009-11-05%20013.jpg
 Wrapped up Brian H's fenders. Still looking for a suitable box. That is my
white cat Sammy and my tiger cat Chicken looking interested.
ftp://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org:69/Gordy/cabriolet/Sunday%2009-11-05%20010.jpg

Got the 3A on my ghetto engine stand, cleaned it up and removed oil pan and
pump. Going to get a gasket set and windage tray this week and hope to throw
it in next weekend!
ftp://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org:69/Gordy/cabriolet/Sunday%209-11-05%2005.jpg
ftp://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org:69/Gordy/cabriolet/Sunday%209-11-05%2006.jpg
 Last but not least, I am now represent'n
ftp://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org:69/Gordy/cabriolet/Sunday%209-11-05%2002.jpg
 Later
<ftp://list:list@scirocco.dyn.dhs.org:69/Gordy/cabriolet/Sunday%209-11-05%2002.jpg>--

Gordy
MK1 x 3