Lockup advice?

makes sense.  i certainly will have to pass inspection first off,
which will mean fixing up the e-brake i suppose.  otherwise i'll
probably use the gearbox to stop, and perhaps take a block with me
for hills.

i make final payment tomorrow and get the car towed to my street -
i'm getting psyched!

blake/