Can 1.8T spark plugs be used in a 8v hydro head?

I doubt the geometry of the plug is a big issue as far as lighting the fire.
I would make sure they are not any longer than the normal plug so they
don't hit the piston. Shouldn't be any issue here.
These plugs probably are a colder heat range, due to the turbo, than
the engine needs. If it's a problem it will show up as misfiring at
idle and low load conditions.
No downside to giving them a try that I can think of.
Dan

This sounds like excellent advice to me.

Larry
sandiego16v