What heater pipe to use with JH/ABA Swap?

I've had my JH/ABA swap built on the engine stand for some time now and
had forgotten about getting the correct heater pipe and hose setup
collected. This is going into a mk1 that had A/C but won't going
forward. It also has an external euro GTi oil cooler. I'd look at ETKA
myself, but I can't get it working...

I think the heater pipe I have is for a mid-80's A1 (it's got the
vertical stub near the driver's side coolant outlet on the cylinder head
as opposed to the one from the '81 which has the fork in it). It's
definitely not big enough to bolt to its two locations without bending.
I have both styles of flange for the driver's side outlet - the
dual-outlet one is stock and accommodates the old-style inline switch
(what's it called again?) which always corrodes. I'd like to get away
from this style but I can't remember what I need.

Is anyone familiar with this?

Thx, JT