Looking to borrow (or buy) a catalytic converter...

On 9/9/05, Dan Simons <danieljsimons@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Just fyi my 83 passes 2 day ago in illinois w/ NO cat at all. Just to let ya know.

You're not the first person to mention that to me...  I think I'll try
the test sans cat, and see what happens...  I would think that the
full motronic ABA swap in the car would be a hell of alot 'cleaner'
than the CIS lump, so who knows, maybe it'll pass without a cat...

Cathy has graciously offered to lend me her 'e-test cat' if I need it,
so thanks to anyone who offered help!

Later,

Mark.
75