Looking to borrow (or buy) a catalytic converter...

Anyone have a cat I could borrow for a few days to pass an e-test?  Or
if anyone has a good used cat they want to sell, that'd work as well.
I was hoping to be able to use the e-test loophole I discovered, but
it only works on odd year cars during even years (and the other way
around)...  :(

Since it's an 86, this'll be the last e-test it'll ever need (we have
a 20 year exemption rule here in Ontario), so I'd like to avoid buying
a new cat (especially since I have a brand new race dp ready to go on
as well)...

It has a TT (non race) downpipe, hollowed out cat, and a TT 2.25" cat
back system on it now.

It's a long shot, but I'm low on fundage at the moment...

Thanks,

Mark.
75
80 S