Rear Scirocco Decal

I would be willing to take one for the team and test that theory... LOL

Actually this glass with the "Scirocco" on it came off of a white
hatch with the larger wing on it (and 16v badging?!?).  It may have
been a transplant from an 82-ish car.  I really hope that it is a
genuine sticker.

You could see the lettering decently enough and regardless I am sure
that Cathy could probably have them shave half an inch off of the
design or something to that effect.

Cathy?

Anyhow... I for one am keeping my fingers crossed that it will look good.  LOL

Chris