Rear Scirocco Decal

--- Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Be creative...whatever you're feeling is fine with me.

Hehehehe.  :)

> I'd be happy to receive a Slegato here if you happen to
> know of one you
> could "pass along."

> FYI, that car should be US legal after you utilize the
> services of a
> "registered importer."  They have to print a
> certification label, file some
> paperwork, etc....in case you didn't already know.
> Good luck.

Yep, and it'll cost $500+ for the priviledge.  Highway
robbery if you ask me, I paid less for the car.

But first things first, I have to get the car into drivable
shape before they can import it.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *still Canadian, but on it's way Stateside*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172