Rear Scirocco Decal

Be creative...whatever you're feeling is fine with me.

I'd be happy to receive a Slegato here if you happen to know of one you
could "pass along."

;-)

FYI, that car should be US legal after you utilize the services of a
"registered importer."  They have to print a certification label, file some
paperwork, etc....in case you didn't already know.
Good luck.