[OT] Mk3 Jetta heater Bentley scans needed...

Hi list, the previous owner of my recently acquired 86 Scirocco
swapped in a 98 Jetta dash, wiring/fuse panel, etc.  He didn't install
the heat/ac stuff though, and since I'll be using this as a daily
driver I need heat/defrost capabilities...

Anyone have a Bentley covering a 98 Jetta who wouldn't mind scanning
the pages pertaining to the heat/ac system and emailing them to me?  I
have the complete Jetta system in front of me, but I need some
reference to what does what, and what hooks up to where...

Thanks!

Mark.
75
80 S