Barefoot, was RE: Katrina

I love driving barefoot, best pedal feel ever. I also don't like wearing
shoes so I guess it fits. Wearing flip flops while driving is dangerous
though, I wear them almost every day (perfect in rain, no socks to get all
soaked and bother you all day) but always kick them off while I drive.
On the other side of the coin, I hate driving in my hiking boots, no feel
whatsoever. I drive like I'm 16 and havn't quite figured out how a clutch
works when I wear those things. Rubber will never give the same feel as
skin.