TEST on New Threads

Ok I am trying the new thread thing here.  Every other time I try
nobody replies so I assume they die in transit...

BTW I bought a book today and read it.  It seems that there is a first
time for everything... I can read I tell ya!

Seriously though, for those of you out there that are readers... Hell
those of you out there that aren't...

"The Gift of Valor" by Michael M. Phillips

I warn you though it is a tear jerker.  I cried like a little kid.
250 pages... light reading for a day.  LOL  It isn't particularly well
written, but the story is true and it is absolutely one of the best
stories I have read.

God Bless Uncle Sam Misguided Children.

Chris