All VW owners not created equal

Neither of us are drunk, however, it was my mistake. That'll teach me to
rely on my memory! LOL.

I like those old Audis as well.

My recent story: I pull up to the drive-thru of the local Wendy's. The wee
lass takes my money and while giving me my change and waiting for the food,
she leans out the window and looks the car over. "What kind of car is that?"
she asks with genuine curiosity (and I think some liking of the looks of the
car). "A VW Scirocco," I reply. "What year is it?" "1986". "Wow!" she
replies, "that's the year I was born."

I almost started laughing, but the food was ready and I was hungry.

It was nice to see someone taking it in and liking it, even though she knew
not what it was.

And, after re-reading this post, I can see a couple comments that will
elicit commentary from He Who Wanted This Thread. lol

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)