9.4 brakes

There were also at least 2 different 9.4" piston calipers used on the A1.
One was the Teven (sp) or ATE and the other one I have found was KH
(Kelsey-Haynes I think). The ATE caliper has the hole on the back of the
flat part that makes for a good leverage point to push in the piston. I went
to get a seal kit for my ATE calipers and found that the dust cover would
not fit into the slot in the caliper. I do not know what year or model of
car these came in and there are no VW part numbers on the calipers that I
could see. I got a part number off the old dust cover and ran it through
ETKA but it could not find it:( Back to the part store.

 --
Gordy
MK1 x 3