A what in the car?

> From: "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com>
> Date: 2005/09/07 Wed AM 06:08:25 EDT
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: A what in the car?
>
> Concidering that I have poly mounts?
> I'd never notice  :)
>
> <http://go.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=scienceNews&storyID=9563974&src=rss/scienceNews>
>

> Julie Macfarlane
> "Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
> 1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
> Amsterdam NY

This is one of the reasons why I drive an old car.  I don't need anyone to devise a new way to keep me awake, modding my car to the point such that I am always on the fuzzy edge keeps me more than awake!  ABS, EDL, STFU!  I don't need it!  Perhaps if the roads were made with obligatory twists, and cars were lighter to begin with, drivers would not fall asleep!

David

---Feeling much better know, thanks for the rant...