Can this be said on the list?

I think you can use the smaller MC if you just swap the front brakes
to 16V although you will have a little more pedal travel. I think if
you swap front and rear you pretty much need the bigger MC.
Seems to me I had this configuration at one time. I think I effed up
the MC at a later date while pump bleeding the brakes and then
upgraded.
Dan