Can this be said on the list?

On 9/6/05, Nate Lowe <nlowe79@gmail.com> wrote:

> I had an '81 with 10.1" front discs and rear drums and now drive a '79
> with a full 16v setup. They both stopped very well and I can't really tell
> much of a different without driving them side by side. That being said, I'm
> happy my '79 came with rear discs cause changing the pads in those drums
> really sucked, I left a lot of skin on those springs.

Oh, I should also add that I fully admit to being a pussy driver. I don't
like to have to slam on the brakes and avoid it as much as possible (I'm a
classic defensive driver 95% of the time). If I ever get on a track though
then watch out cause.... well cause I'll probably still be a pussy driver
but I'll have more fun doing it.