Auto to Manual Conversion

Bay area, California.

________________________________

From: Neptuno [mailto:neptunonc@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 12:31 PM
To: Noel P. Luneau; Scirocco-L
Subject: RE: Auto to Manual Conversion

Nice to offer that out to the list, but Im sure you are to far away for
me....

"Noel P. Luneau" <nluneau@psinapse.com> wrote:

	I know :)

	But the tranny seems off anyway and will not work with my
electric
	conversion. Only one and maybe two gears are needed for an
electric
	conversion so I'm spending my time looking for a good garage
lift system
	and a place to rent an engine lift.

	Anyone want a 8v motor and tranny :)

	Noel