Can this be said on the list?

Well, since my input is just an opinion, perhaps just to validate you
input as more than an opinion you can quantify the braking
improvement??
I didn't say the swap was difficult, it's childs play in my
experience, but it's $400 if you buy new calipers and rotors and if
you don't buy new calipers it won't be long until you have to ;^)
So, please, I'm dying ot hear about your improvement in stopping distance.
Dan
Who's apparently now an old fart that drives like a pussy and wouldn't
know good brakes from bad.