WAS: clips NOW: Frickin' gas!

BTW,
  My new roommate has a '01 Golf 1.8T Auto.  The fucker flies!  I think at the flywheel, he has it up to like 210 hp or something?  Since it is a four speed, it runs quite nicely.  He consistently pisses of many a ricer, and other Kraut-modders even...  (Me included)...

Autos *can* kick but, but they do not *tend* to...  :-)

David