Can this be said on the list?

> I would never bother with a rear disc conversion Dan

For those of us who are aggressive/offensive drivers rear disc brakes are
quite helpful. They can help shave 10 MPH off of a speeding ticket (as it
did when Jeff Smith of DE and I got busted on the PA Turnpike on the way
back from Cincy 2002) or for scaring the shit out of tailgaters. E-braking a
tailgater in my Cali does almost nothing, barely slows me down one bit. :-(
My RIP 16v smokemobile had upgraded discs and pads in the rear and it was as
offensive a car as you can get (until d?rocco came along)!

-Marc