[FOR SALE] 81s, Bloomingdale, N.J.

Hey Gang,

I am in dyer financial straights right now; I don't have a job or a vehicle
other than this one, so I need to get rid of her.

First off, IT DOES NOT RUN. It needs all the electrical work done. I gutted
it out and had planned on rewiring it. Entire interior has been gutted
except for 2 front seats and back seats. The best use of this car would be
to take an already running 81 and put these parts into it. The car is in
Bloomingdale, N.J. 07403. Will need to be towed. Pics included upon request.
Car has been towed to a different location in Bloomingdale since pics were
taken.

1981 Scirocco S

16v 2.0 (new bearings)

1.8 Head (completely rebuilt)

Engine had all gaskets replaced

Autotech Cams

Supersprint Header

Stainless Steel Techtonics Exhaust with SS DTM Tip

Converted to 16v Disc Brakes.

Crossed Drilled Zimmerman Rotors

Mintex Pads (Red)

SS Braklines

Super Racing Blue Fluid

K&N Air Filter

Motronic (setup, harness included, but not installed)

Neuspeed Race Springs

Bilstein HD Front and Back

Neuspeed K Bar in trunk

Neuspeed Sway bar on rear Axel (entire rear axle from 16v Scirocco)

4k Tranny with Sachs Clutch (redline synthetic)

Motorsport Motor Mounts

All suspension rubber is Poly

Rebuild A-Arms with Polykit

New radiator, Alternator, Timing belt, and tensioner.

Misc. Parts included.

All parts were carefully cleaned and painted.

There's probably other stuff as well, but I can't remember off the top of my
head.

This car was not driven since I bought it; I put all this crap in myself
from the ground up, so

I would like to get $ 1500.00 FIRM, the parts are at least worth this much.I
am losing out so bad here, but it's what I need to do to get a vehicle.

Let me know,

Jason