WAS: clips NOW: Frickin' gas!

Since I commute from ORD to MKE 4 days a week(159mi round trip) the conversation of selling my vr gti and getting a tdi or 1.8t HAS come up, but the possiblity of car payments ended the conversation.

Especially since an '84 8v is finding a new home here in a couple weeks.

Yep, we're adopting a Scirocco!

Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
Of course I drive (still) like that shit is free.

I would kill to have a 4 cyl that had an automatic in it for fuel economy.

There you go. I admitted it. Enjoy it Tony!

The Cherokee is out... that's what my wife wanted to take as she is
due in 3 weeks! That thing is HORRIBLE on gas. The R32 isn't much
better especially when you have to put 92+ in it. So she's gonna have
to suck it up and ride in one of the... gasp! Scirocco's.

LOL
Chris