WTB: Fuel Hose From Main Fuel Pump To Accumulator New Or Used

Peter - you were able to use S2/16v lines? I planned on doing the same thing to
my mk1. Glad to know they work without much adjustment. Did you end up
fastening them with the original clips on the undercarriage? (the rabbit's are
on the rail like the mk1 right?)

Thanks!  JT