Fuel Hose From Main Fuel Pump To Accumulator New Or Used

Peter,

I had to buy one a few months ago as mine worn on moving parts and I
noticed it too late.  I picked mine up from potterman and IIRC it was an
expensive part due to its unusual construction and high pressure
capabilities. Give them a look and see if they still have some.

Good luck,

Dave

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com