Mk2 moonroof operation question

Only on the Scirocco list can I recieve an email that has the
following words in random order... silicone, crack, lube, hand and
"special tool", and NOT think that something odd was going on.

I think it's actually against the military laws to use all of those
words in any combination/context onboard a Naval vessel.  HaHa

Chris