Poor cold start in an 8V

On 6:19:07 pm 10/30/05 Blake Irvin <blake@clockserver.homeip.net> wrote:
> i don't even know what the dwell is...
>

> blake/

Blake, I don't think you need to worry about dwell, yours will be a CIS-E
car, which means you can rig up a harness to measure dpr current if you
want to fine tune mix, same as Julie's MkI, which is a 16V coinversion. The
car in question is here new CIS Lambda 8V, and it gets dwell measured. The
third variant would be my MkI, which has "straight" CIS, you tune it by
guess and by golly, or haul it in for gas anaylsis. (though I guess you use
dwell somehow on points ignition cars). I don't need to do dwell on either
of my Sciroccos, though I suspect I should learn for the Cabby.
Cathy