Poor cold start in an 8V

Jeeze.
1) I forgot how to check the dwell on an 8. (Been a 16ver for a while  :)

I'll check the timing after I straighen my back from:

1) Vacummed the interior. (Have I told you guys I hate mice?)
2)  Replacing the carpets.
3) Cleaning the engine compartment. (God I hate mice)
4) Replaced the Air Filter. (A lot of junk in the air box)
5) Vacummed the interior (With the carpets in)
6) Cleaned the interior with soap and water

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y