Poor cold start in an 8V

> When the engine first starts its a bit boggy. You have to play with the
> pedal a bit till it warms, then its ok.
>
> Ok. What are the first steps to diagnose?

   fwiw, my '85 does this as well. takes a couple seconds to actually
catch. wait for a few more seconds or lightly fiddle with the
accelerator and the car will runs fine the rest of the time. if it
helps, i replaced both my cold start valve and engine coolant switch
with known good ones (though they are both used), but i still have the
problem. i was told that my injectors don't sound the healthiest. i've
another (used) set that i'm looking to replace them with but i'm not
sure how much difference that will make. i, too, look forward to some
feedback.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com