Re: 20.8 KM N�rburgring in 6 Min 55 Sec + Video

> It may not be cutting edge tech or the fastest shit
> out there but the dollar to performance ratio is
> unbeatable.
>
> Keeping an F1 car on the go is rather like a fat man
> trying to keep Caludia Schiffer in the sack.. it's
> going to take a lot of effort and ten times as much
> money.
>
> I think it's fucking brilliant, using readily
> available parts to build something exemplary.
>
> Anson

Building your own engine (even using readily available parts) and utilizing
a custom transmission (THAT should be cheap) sounds more like a
'let's-see-if-we-can-do-it" than an exercise in bang/buck efficiency.
Horsepower-per-dollar is always highest if you don't have to do the
development work.
Larry
sandiego16v