Re: 20.8 KM Nürburgring in 6 Min 55 Sec + Video

i checked out the last record-breaking lap - something like 7.25 a
few months ago.  feeking way too fast.

a friend of mine just was over in germany and got to drive his german
buddies new corvette (ewww) - and got toasted by the audi/beamer
wagons on the autobahn.

blake/