2 parts Sciroccos 4Sale in Cinc area

--- Blake Irvin <blake@clockworm.com> wrote:

> if anybody DOES decide to buy and part out the 16v, i'll
> be in the
> market for some body parts...
Daun Likes to practically steal his parts cars. 8-)  I think a package deal of $600 for both cars about $300 each however you divided them is a pretty good deal considering you would get both cars, relatively new tires on the one, 2 16v motors, 1 8v motor, body parts galore.   So I'm not interested in being taken to the cleaners too much. I'm sure that with the 2 cars someone could make some $$$ in parts or restore one to good condition.  If anyone other than Daun is interested LMK.  I'd like them to find a good home rather than become a project for me.  But I would take on the project of fixing the 16v up before I'd seperate them out or settle for being taken to the cleaners.

David's relatively local to me, but I'm only interested if
the price is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1/2 what he's asking.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172