Shocks and Struts

Ron,
I have some old KYB's on my '81, which are pretty worn out, but I put
new KYB GR-2's on my Audi, and they are very, VERY nice.  Nice,
controlled ride, not too stiff, and the car handles awesome.  I had
planned on putting Monroes on it, but the KYB's were something like $5
more, so I went with them.  And I'm glad I did, for a somewhat less than
well respected, "budget" shock, I'd recommend them, and I would
certainly buy them again.
Nate