Turbo... Mmmmmm...

On 10/22/05, Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
> What do you mean by "west"? You comin to Cali??

Nope, British Columbia...  A friend of mine finally got a settlement
from a very serious burn incident, and after paying rediculous medical
and legal expenses she had just enough money left to buy a small house
off of Gabriola Island.  It needs a bunch of work though, so I'm going
out there for at least a month to help her get the house in shape.
I'll more than likely move there after the new year, so I'll also be
checking things out for that (which is part of the reason I've been
reducing my "fleet" of vehicles - I'm down to <gasp> two
Sciroccos!)...

Later,

Mark.
75
86
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt ** For Sale **