I'm so pumped! It runs...But why is the distributor THERE? (sorta long)

On 10/22/05, Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:

> I'm so glad I was able to get it running. After my successful 8v-16v
> conversion in my old cabby, I was sure I could do this. But there's
> always that doubt - especially when thing don't go as planned. It sure
> is nice to know I'm not a hack!  :)

Woohoo!!!  Congrats!  The sound of an engine running (even poorly)
near the end of a project is always a nice reward.  And what's this
complaining about "winter" in California?  Wuss...  :)

Later,

Mark - thinking it's about time to get a heater into the 86!  Brrrrr...
75
86
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt ** For Sale **