OT Im drunk

GODS, It's been too long and I must say it's been hard watching this thread,
but I haven't been drunk in 25 days!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I have met my wife a few
times since then for "happy hours" but on those occasions, I've only had 2
Margaritas (I love Tequila) and not continued once we got home. Tonight is
honestly my first real good buzz since my brithday (the 2nd).... I know, I
know... "Poor baby" Shut up, you weasel! But damn it feels good to be here!
BTW, I highly recommend the DTs! Next time, Marc, I do two DTs!!!

:p

I propose that at Cincy '06, you and I have a dance of the DTs. >:) I think
I might win... unless, of course, I lose enough to match YOUR body weight.
MUhahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)