OT Im drunk

Remember how your mother told you never to stare at the sun, you'd go blind?

 And a certain song lyrics play in my head....
"Blinded by the light..."
However, it's not all bad. It gives certain truth to the phrase "Mike, get
off your ass and bring me another beer..."
Although with Mike around, you never has to ask. He's very observant and
polite, will offer to get a beverage for anyone while he's up. Frankly, if
there weren't usually 6 or more of us at a gtg he's probably be able to keep
track of our beers..
"It's been 35 minutes since Greg last had one, so he' needs one in 2
minutes"
(Yeah, I can nurse a beer)
 Enough rambling.
Cheers!