MK1 signals - -electrical

Hello all.
First I would like to introduce my self to the LIST as I just re-subscribed. I got my 1979 Indiana Red Mk1 back from the painters after a long wait, so now I can start the DIY work on the car. The enthusiasm is building now so I am back on the List. My car is in fine shape and had a full crossflow 2.0 installed last year. I will not install any fun stuff on this car until I get the important issues sorted.
My turn signals have acted erratically since last year. Some times they worked , recently they would blink fast on one side and normal on the other.
Per the bentley manual I checked to see if my hazards lights were working. A few weeks ago they did , but no longer. The green indicator on the dash stays solid green. Same thing when I try to put the turn signal on.
 The Bentley manual indicates the relay on the fuse box could be faulty. Unless you have any other diagnoses for me, i would like to try a replacement. Where can I get a replacement?

Oh and my passneger side low beam isn't working anymore either. The H4 bulb looks intact and I checked the ground wires
 Oh yeah.. fun stuff !
eric
aka indiana red in new Jersey