Name my 82!!

How about Acidica, like acidic w/an a...As in base, neutral, acid. I have no
explanation other than it came to me out of nowhere last night. Jeff

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rhett Farnum" <rocco.crossing@gmail.com>
To: <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: Name my 82!!

What do you all think about Blucca? Blucco sounds to masculine, but if
enough people thought it fit better I would go for the "O". Notice I did
keep the double "C" for astetics. It will also fit a license plate if I
decide to get custom ones, which I have always wanted to do to either my toy
or my truck. And I wouldn't give this truck the pleasure of a custom plate,
custom everything else maybe but not the plates.
 So what do you all think?? Blucca or Blucco, I am open to other spelling
options too.
 Thanks again for the help!!
Rhett