brake leak

I don't think I damaged it - I sprayed brake cleaner all over the
gunk on the lines and MC and ran it today on my drive home from work,
just after dark - will look at it more in the morning - i suspect a
problem with the line further down in the engine compartment.

blake/

--

Windows Vista:

1) Viruses.