OT: Twin Golf

> weak, I wanted to see it outside tearing it up and making a
> bit of smoke, screw the dyno.

Ok, lets get this straight right here:

> > I think Anson might have some competition with that!!

If anson took that car to dauns back yard, it would last like 2.5 seconds before
parts started falling off of it. Actually, if anson tried to drive it to dauns
place, I doubt it would make it there in one piece. Anson is a kick ass driver
and all, but the car just wouldn't be able to cope. Too delicate. Durocco would
eat that thing for breakfast, and spit out its nos.

> Why the hell would you want NOS on a twin engine turbo 16v anyways?

I dunno, but the whole thing blew up at the end of the video, so if that says
anything about it...

Al