Anyone swap an A3 Golf/Jetta dash in a Scirocco?

The 86 I bought recently had a complete 98 Jetta engine, wiring
harness/ecu, and dash swapped into it, but since it was a track car
the heater stuff wasn't installed...

It's getting a little chilly here up in the Great White North, so I
need to get some heat happening soon...  The Jetta heater box will not
fit (not even close), so I will be installing the Scirocco heater box.
 Anyone have any been-there-done-that advice on mating the Scirocco
heater with the A3 dash?  Can I use the A3 fan switch? (the Scirocco
heater box is an a/c unit, so it has 4 speeds, matching the A3
switch).  How about the control cables?  Any advice on routing air to
the vents and defrost slots?

Thanks in advance,

Mark.
75
80 S
86
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt ** For Sale **