brake leak

When I replaced my MC I found that the best thing was to clean off the hoses
going to the MC, Press on the brakes a few times then going up to see if it
was leaking.
Sure enough, the brake sw leaked. (Not on the G60 MC)

With brakes I am anal. Its nice to go fast, but stopping is a nice feeling
:)

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"