inner tie-rod ends?

My friend Joey at Impex can get them for you if you need them. I dont have the part #'s but he did get one for me some time ago. Maybe tomorrow after I check mine I can get the numbers. If you like I can shot you his contact information.

El T

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:
Tell me about tie rods, specifically inner tie rod ends. When doing
the alignment, the good Mr. Bubb says mine are worn. Replacement
time?
Um.. it's for a late 84, anyone got etka numbers? OR interesting
stories about tie rod replacement?
Tell me stuff. I don't know anything.

TIA

Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy