(lights) Why you should help out your friends.

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Last I heard, they were 15 minutes from Wilmington,
> hopefully the last leg
> of the trip went okay. He hooked up with his sister, who
> was also headed
> back from NY.

That SOOOOO doesn't sound right.  I'm NOT from West
Virginia you know.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/