(lights) Why you should help out your friends.

On 10:23:34 pm 10/16/05 "Mtl-Marc" <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> >  Okay, so you are probably real tired of hearing about Cathy and
> >  Daun and Gino. Tough.
> >

> No, not yet ;-)

Last I heard, they were 15 minutes from Wilmington, hopefully the last leg
of the trip went okay. He hooked up with his sister, who was also headed
back from NY.

> Glad to read this! As for the suspension, Gino has stock springs, and
> Boge Pro Gas shocks on all 4 corners. Lots of wheel travel, and stiff
> shocks.

A really nice street setup, mine felt very hard afterwards, it has little
to offer in the way of creature comforts, but that's fine by me. That 16V
muffler does a fine job too, much quieter than any of my cars, the bug
included.

cathy